Our business in Brazil is conducted through a reciprocal partnership agreement with a national Brazilian inspection company. Based in Itajai, they also have offices in Brasilia, Sao Paulo and Santos as well as offices in Venezuela, Uruguay, Cuba and Panama.
Services provided include:
- Meat products (fresh and frozen): specialist meat inspection / traceability / testing / tally and
Grain, soya bean and sugar: testing, quality and weight control and loading supervision.
- Biomass: sampling, testing, quality and weight control and loading supervision.
- Steel products: discharge supervision, tally, and quality control.
- Marine surveys: hold / hatch cleanliness / condition survey, draught survey.
- On / off hire survey, bunker surveys.
Like us, our associates are fully registered GAFTA superintendent members. Humber Inspection also work with our Brazilian partners in several countries in Europe by performing discharge survey and damaged cargo investigations / quality issues of product which has been loaded in Brazil.
Please contact us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org